YouTube analytics is one of the most important things to include in your workflow if you want to grow on YouTube. Analyzing your performance and getting tangible metrics to measure against can be quite useful for your growth. You can focus only on what’s working and bringing more views and subscribers and ditch the stuff that isn’t getting more traction.
A YouTube analytics tool can help with all this. It can provide key performance indicators, metrics, and statistics to measure the performance of your videos and channels. Today, we have compiled a list of some of the best YouTube analytics tools that can help your YouTube growth strategy.
Top YouTube Analytics Tools:
One of the reasons why a lot of people are hesitant towards checking out analytics of their channel and social media is because they often tend to feel complicated. The idea behind SocialBlade is to provide simplified analytics to users so that they can get all the relevant info without having to look at confusing numbers.
The company allows users to access the global database of the company that provides them with all the various general analytics that can help content creators, live streamers, etc. The tool provides a wide variety of features that can help users a lot.
- Social Blade is a company that knows that things are changing rapidly. That’s why it keeps improving its platform and adding new features to improve the user experience
- Besides YouTube Social Blade also tracks user statistics for Twitter, Twitch, and Instagram. So, if you are looking for some info on these platforms then you can use this tool as well.
- You can type any YouTube username of a channel and easily look up the stats for free. This is a great way to analyze your as well as your competitor’s channel.
- The company has YouTube experts as well. You can book a consultation where one of the experts will take a detailed look at your channel and provide you with quality suggestions to grow your channel.
The tool is free to use but you can go for premium packages if you want to get some extra features. The packages start at $3.99 per month if you pay yearly.
One of the best options for quality YouTube analytics is Inbox Social. This is a tool that provides users with all kinds of key metrics that can help them understand how their channel is performing. The tool is even suitable for businesses where they can easily capture analytics related to their brand’s performance.
The YouTube analytics provided by Unbox Social will help you understand what types of videos are working and what are the key factors that are making people watch your videos. Several features make many YouTubers and businesses choose Unbox Social as their YouTube analytics tool.
- You need to know who is watching your video. This can give you a better understanding of who your target audience is and what kind of content is going to attract them to your channel.
- If you use this as your YouTube analytics tool you will get all the key insights into your channel as well as youtube stats on your audience, views, and posts.
- The tool analyzes your growth rate, your audience, the watch time of videos, etc., and suggests various things like the length of your videos to ensure that you get the best results.
This tool is not free. To know the price of the packages you have to submit your details here.
One of the better tools out there for YouTube analytics is Channel Meter. Many YouTube creators use this tool to not only get insights into their YouTube performance but also to manage other things like discovery, onboarding, and payments.
The company wants to ensure that your focus is at the right place which is the results and the return on investment rather than only focusing on paper and personalities. Many of the top companies are using this tool to manage their growth on YouTube. So, if you are a business or an individual creator you can get quality benefits by using this tool.
- Channel Meter provides real-time metrics that tell you how well your videos are performing on YouTube. It also provides instant video performance alerts and many other interesting metrics and information.
- You can get details like views, monetized playbacks, subscriber growth, engagements, and much more which can give you a good idea about the channel.
- This is the best for managers and businesses who have to manage a lot of creators and need an efficient and effective way to keep everything under one roof to track and analyze.
- This tool is great for businesses working with youtube influencers. It helps you monitor the performance of the creator and helps to improve the bond between brands and influencers.
To know about the pricing of the packages you have to connect with the channel here.
One of the reasons why YouTube analytics and any kind of analytics on any social media platform is so important is because it minimizes the guesswork and helps you build a solid strategy to grow. Tubular Labs offers a tool that can help get tangible stats and metrics that can help you grow.
It tracks a multitude of metrics and stats to ensure that you get quality info on how to improve your performance on social media. If you are looking for a tool that can provide YouTube channel analytics then you can try out the analytics tools and solutions by Tubular Labs.
- The Tubular Intelligence tool is equipped with powerful software that can analyze billions of videos and provide you with the trending topics so that you know what millions across the world are watching.
- This tool is great for marketers as well. Everything that the company provides in the analytics reports and metrics is backed by solid data. So, you can use this info to back your ideas and get advertisers excited about a certain creator or content.
- The tool also does video rating which compares the 1, 2, 3, 7, and 30-day performance of the videos or creators or influencer partnership, etc.
Tubular Labs provides different tools and services for analysis. You can request a demo for the Tubular Intelligence tool here. The company will then discuss the pricing.
If you are looking for quality social media data in a comprehensive format then Quintly is one of the options out there. This tool will provide YouTube video analytics, channel analytics, and much more. The company promises that the quality of the services offered here is top quality. With the power of analytics and quality statistics, you will be much better at digital marketing and growing your brand.
- You will be able to measure and track the performance of your YouTube channel and videos all in one place.
- All the key performance indicators of YouTube are provided by this tool. You can choose the ones that are important to you and arrange them the way you see fit.
- You can also easily export all the data and info in popular formats like JPG, PDF, CSV, and XLS. This makes it more portable and easier to share.
The packages start at $315 per month. You will be able to analyze 3 profiles for one platform with this package. Adjust the slider here to change the price.
Socialbakers is an analytics tool that you can use to get all kinds of performance metrics to help with your growth on YouTube and other social media platforms. Thousands of enterprises, brands, and SMBs have used this tool to help with their social media marketing and promotion. One of the reasons for this is that the company provides clients with measurable outcomes and key metrics that can be used to calculate return on investment.
- The company uses powerful artificial intelligence algorithms that can track audience insights and extract meaningful info that can help in content personalization for your customer base.
- The platforms supported by the tool include Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and VK.com. These are some of the most popular platforms used by millions.
- The services available fall under social listening, audience analysis, content intelligence, publishing and scheduling, analytics and benchmarking, community management, and influencer marketing.
The starting package costs $200 per month to analyze 10 profiles. You get all the essential tools. The essential package is designed for a team of 5.
If you keep repeating the same mistakes then it will be harder for you to grow in social media. That’s why it is a good idea to know what’s working for your audience and what’s not. Unmetric is an analytics tool that aims to provide solutions for that problem. It is a benchmarking platform that provides you with all the key metrics that can help you and your team make real-time decisions.
- The company can provide competitive benchmarking that can help you understand what is working and what is not working for your strategy.
- The company provides all kinds of automatic reporting. You can get all the key performance indicators automatically as a report rather than trying to get manual reports.
- The tool is also good at providing content ideation as well as competitive intelligence.
The price varies depending on the company’s needs. You can request a demo here to know how the tool can help you. The trial period starts after the demo.
One of the ways you can improve your chances of being successful on YouTube is by optimizing your strategy and creating content that your audiences are looking for. TubeBuddy is a tool that can help you with it. The company provides a variety of tools and services that can help you get better at understanding the things that are working for your channel and the things that aren’t. You can also get quality insights to improve your YouTube SEO.
- The tool can help you with advanced keyword research wherein you can find searchable video topics. It can also help in formulating optimized tags and titles for your videos.
- TubeBuddy also provides various tools and templates that can help content creators publish videos faster on YouTube.
- The tool is also designed to guide content creators and provide them with insights into best YouTube practices that can help with online growth.
The price starts at $3 per month for which you get the pro package.
ViralStats is another good option if you are looking for a YouTube analytics tool. It provides different kinds of services that can help with improving your performance on YouTube. This is the one tool that can solve all your problems related to finding quality social media video analytics for different platforms. Currently, the tool supports YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok analytics.
- The tool will help you to understand your target audience. All the stats and metrics will help you get inside their head and understand what they want to see.
- You can analyze other channels in your niche and get all the various insights and analytics to figure out what makes that channel work.
- You can easily monitor the cross-platform progress of all the channels that you own and want to grow. Understand what’s working and what’s not.
ViralStats does offer a free trial for 7 days. The starting package costs $27 per month.
Dasheroo is the perfect tool for people looking to get all their stats in one place. This tool enables you to create your own custom dashboard where you can add the metrics you want to track your performance. The company gathers data from all the connected data sources provided by the client and then creates comprehensive reports.
- You will find all kinds of information and reports at one location – your dashboard!
- The information and reports are visual in nature making it easier to comprehend the performance.
- The tool makes it easier for team members to collaborate. You can chat in real-time with other teammates and focus on the same goal.
You can get started for free. You do need to provide a company email as the tool is geared towards businesses.
Vidooly is a company that offers services and tools that can help content creators, brands and businesses to become successful when it comes to creating video content for different social media platforms and pulling in views. The company has collected a lot of info from different platforms and provides quality info to brands looking to grow using digital video content.
- The company has tracked over 25 million content creators. More than 700 million audiences have been tracked and over 3 Billion videos have been analyzed.
- You get quality insights and analytics when you use this tool. So, if you are looking for a YouTube analytics tool then you can use this one.
There are several packages depending on the services offered. The creator dashboard offering YouTube analytics and insights is priced at $9 per month.
Brandwatch is a tool that is designed to provide users with meaningful customer insights. The company has analyzed millions of online sources and trillions of posts to provide users with metrics that can help them with their social media growth.
- The company has spent years developing a powerful AI algorithm that can help you with deep insights.
- Brandwatch provides a customizable tool. You can easily choose from more than 50 live visualizations to analyze data.
The company does not provide direct packages as the price differs from company to company. You can book a meeting here.
VidlQ is one of the analytics tools that you can use for YouTube analytics. It provides a variety of services that can be quite helpful in understanding your YouTube performance. Many content creators and brands trust VidlQ when it comes to getting key insights on their social media. If you are a video creator then you should check out this tool.
- The tool has a handy chrome extension that can be quite useful for anyone as you can get real-time analytics on your browser.
- The tool does not only provide insights into the past performance but can also help predict future performance and provides various suggestions for video ideas and keywords.
There is a free basic package. The pro package starts at $7.50 per month. You can check the prices here.
The last entry on our list of YouTube channel analytics tools is BuzzSumo. This tool is used by many content creators who want to get better at creating video content that attracts viewers. If you are looking to improve your workflow and understand what to improve then you can check it out.
- Using this tool you will be able to find all the quality ideas in your niche. You will be able to build content that fits keywords.
- The toll tells you all the various things that you need to know to create videos that work. The formats, the length, the titles, the best time to publish, etc.
There is a free package where you do get some features of the tool. To get all the features you have to subscribe to pro packages that start at $99 per month. You can check the features here.
If you are looking for a YouTube analytics tool then why not try using YouTube’s native analytics tool that has been built for creators. It has various important indicators that can help you gauge the performance of your videos and your strategy. YouTube wants its creators to create better content so that more people stay invested in the app.
That’s why you will find that YouTube Studio is one of the best tools for analyzing how well your YouTube channel is doing. All the top content creators use this tool regularly to get a good idea about what they should or should not be doing to achieve better gains. So, head down to YouTube Studio to know the analysis of your channel.
- You can easily find out the best and the worst performing videos on your channel. This can give you some idea of what’s working and what’s not working.
- YouTube also provides you with the top 10 best performing videos on your channel. This gives a better understanding of what your viewers or target audience want to watch.
- You might want to know how many of your subscribers are watching your videos. YouTube provides this metric as well. This can tell you how many of your subscribers are regularly enjoying your content.
- There are tons of other metrics like this. Head down to YouTube studio to access your channel analytics.
If you have a YouTube channel then you don’t have to pay any extra bucks for using YouTube studio.
So, these were some of the tools that you can use for YouTube analytics. Besides YouTube studio, most of the tools are not free. YouTube studio should be good enough for individuals who are starting out. It will provide you with ample information to know what’s working and what’s not.
These tools can be helpful because they can help in a more advanced way. You can always request a demo call for most of the expensive tools. These are mainly for businesses that handle multiple channels or creators. We hope you found some quality options for YouTube analytics from our list. Wish you all the best!