Here is a great infographic from queaar.com showing the growth of QR codes. They seem to be a pretty hot topic right now but, until QR code reader apps are added as standard with every mobile, there is still a huge debate around if they accessible enough?
Here are a few highlights from this infographic:
- QR code uptake has increased 4589% from early 2010 to early 2011
- 56% of QR codes appear on product packaging
- The majority of users expect to receive a coupon or deal from scanning a QR code
- 11 out of 50 Fortune companies are incorporating QR codes into their marketing strategy
- 68% of QR codes are scanned via an iPhone
What are your thoughts on the future of QR codes?