As we kick off 2013 it’s good to recap some of the impressive stats from 2012. Here’s a great infographic that visualises a piece by the Huffington Post – 100 Social Media Statistics to kick off 2013. A few of the highlights are:
- 1 Million websites have integrated with Facebook
- 23% of users check Facebook 5 times or more daily
- 56% of customer tweets are being ignored
- 34% of marketers have generated leads on Twitter
- Google’s +1 button is used 5 million times a day
- Over 5 million are uploaded to Instagram every hour
- 80% of Pinterest users are female
It was another big year for social media platforms with the mature giants like Facebook continuing to grow and develop and a few of the newer players, Pinterest and Instagram, making their mark. It’s set to be an exciting year in this space. What are your predictions?
Thanks for the Infographic iStrategyLabs.