What social media sites are popular with the Fortune 500 companies? Here’s a nice infographic from Go-Gulf.com that shows some key social media statistics for the big corporate players. A few key points:
- Only 23% have a corporate blog
- 58% have an active corporate Facebook account
- 62% have an active corporate Twitter account and have tweeted from in the past 30 days
- Specialist retail industry has the most number of blogs
- Insurance industry has the most number of Facebook pages.
I think we’ll see this change pretty dramatically in the next 12-24 months. What’s the most surprising statistic for you?